ExceleRate Illinois, Illinois’ quality rating and improvement system, gives child care providers a specific process for pursuing quality. ExceleRate Illinois provided standards, guidelines, resources and supports to help providers make changes that lead to better outcomes for the children in their care.
ExceleRate Illinois is a comprehensive system that includes:
- Licensed Child Care Centers
- Preschool for All and Center-Based Prevention Initiative Programs
- Head Start/Early Head Start Programs
- Licensed Family/Group Child Care Homes
Programs can achieve one of these Circles of Quality:
- Licensed Circle of Quality
- Bronze Circle of Quality
- Silver Circle of Quality (10% CCAP quality add-on)
- Gold Circle Quality (15% CCAP quality add-on)
Visit the ExceleRate website to learn more.