- 6 Cups of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Dish Soap*
- 1/2 Cup of Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Glycerin**
- *Dawn Dish Soap (blue) seems to work the best
- **Wilton Glycerin can be found in cake decorating sections of craft stores too.
- Use a large dishpan. Slowly mix the ingredients together and avoid getting too much air or small bubbles in it. After it’s completely combined, let the mixture sit for 1-3 hours. The cornstarch is a little funny but somehow it works!
- We used powdered cornstarch. It settles in the bottom, but you just stir it up every so often.
- Be patient with the solution, it will work and you’ll love it.
- Please note: Bubbles work best on humid or damp days.
DIY Bubble Wand:
- Use simple straws and string to make the bubble wands.
- Slip a line of string through two straws and tie, allowing enough string to make a large circle.
- Hold the straws apart to form a circle shape and dip the entire thing into the bubble solution.
- Slowly pull it out and blow or move through the air until your bubble forms.
Download the Printable Instructions here