It’s all about becoming YOUR best! Illinois’ children and families deserve the best early childhood programs. Become the best that you can be….we can help you get there!
The QRS specialist offers support, training and consultation in understanding the Quality Rating System,
- Offering required trainings – check our training calendar for those marked QRS
- Assistance in understanding and utilizing the Environment Rating Scales
- Understanding the application process to QRS
- Helping to prepare for the QRS assessment
- Referral to other resources including the Infant Toddler Specialist, Mental Health Consultant and Child Care Nurse Consultant
- Assisting providers with program improvement plans
We can help you measure where you are on the road to quality and help you aim in the right direction to achieve the results you want for young children….and to earn those extra quality dollars for the quality care you provide.
I am available to come to your program to work with you one step at a time! Aim for the stars (en español)!!
1-800-325-5516 option 3
217-244-7539 (direct line)