The Child Care Resource Service has several departments that may be helpful to local communities
regarding the needs of children, families, providers, employers.
Child Care Resource Service staff are able provide the following services suited to the specific needs as requested by the public at large:
- Specialized referral services for employees.
- Presentations on child care options and quality care.
- Parenting seminars on child care issues.
- Data on local child care supply and demand.
- Stimulation of child care services in areas of demand.
- Ready-made promotional insert for your newsletters on Back-Up Solutions Child Care network.
- Ready-made promotional Word document insert for your bulletin/newsletters on Child Care Resource Service.
- Employer Insert of Ready-made promotional Word document for company made bulletin/newsletters on Child Care Resource Service.
Contact Child Care Resource Service (CCRS) to fill any of the needs listed above or to meet specific needs that may not be addressed above.